Saturday, March 6, 2010

Challenge Thirty - Five WINNER and Top 5...

Good evening Everyone,

How soon is Easter coming? I loved seeing all the Easter creations, some making me just crave a chocolate with some of you having Easter eggs in the photos, what teases you are, hehe ;) So this lucky winner this week of the Simon Says voucher is......

CONGRATULATIONS SHARON {40}

Please email me kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au to claim your prize and get your winning badge to display proudly on your blog.

As always tut tut you girls really did not make it easy for us, hehe.…. In no real order the top 6 was to hard to just do 5 and they are….
A huge congratulations girls from myself and all the DT. Grab your “Top 5″ winning badge in the sidebar and display on your blog with pride…!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning Australian time *see clock in sidebar* to check out our next challenge.

Happy Stamping, Happy Crafters,
Kellie

3 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Congrats Sharon.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sharon! I'm just so happy to be in the top 5, what a great surprise!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Thanks so much for picking my card to be int he top 5! I am honoured. Well done Sharon and the rest of the top5!

    ReplyDelete