Saturday, April 17, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #41 Winner and Top 5

WOW - it seems like everyone rose to the challenge and had a LOT of fun with this one. It was WONDERFUL to see how fabulous our beloved Magnolia's looked in good ol' black and white! As always you guys have made it hard for us to pick out a winner - but we've scoured the entries and feel THIS card deserves to wear our Winner's Badge with pride!

Peta De Vincentis {3}

Just to let you know Peta made THREE fabulous cards for this challenge and they were ALL awesome and soo different from one another.

Congratulations Peta - please email kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au  for your Winner's Badge.

And these AMAZING entries are our Top 5 this week - and are listed in no particular order.
Pam H {14}
Julie Glasgow {15}
Kaylou {22}
Ellen {29}
Debbie Dolphin {41}

WHOO HOO congratulations girls. Grab your top 5 badge from our side bar and place on your blog to display how talented you all are!

Thanks so much to all that joined and be sure to stop back tomorrow for our next amazing challenge and to check out the DTs fabulous inspirational cards...

xXx

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god! Thankyou so very very much :oD Thankyou all so very much for all your wonderful comments, I really enjoyed this challenge and I am very honoured that you picked my card. I am so glad that that particular one was the one that you picked out of my three entries as that was my favorite one too. Thanks again, yay, yay, yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS ON WINNING.this is a fabulous card.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thank you so much for choosing my card , I can't believe it there were so many gorgeous entries...congrats to the other ladies too.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo


    ps.. I did leave some comments earlier on here and on the dt post but I think mr linky dosen't want to play ....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done girls!! your cards are all fantastic
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete