Saturday, February 16, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #183 {Love is all Around} - Winner and Top 5

I love it when my teamies let me know how hard it is for them to vote for a winner - it makes me realise just how AMAZING all of our fabulous entries are. Here are some quotes from the MDUC DT this week....

Oh my word! This is getting so difficult to pick!! The standards are just out of this world!! I have a top 5, I cant narrow it down anymore, even this was hard enough to reach, so here goes before I change my mind yet again - Kathleen Grieve

...before i change my mind again how are we meant to just pick 3 from so many gorgeous entries !!! So I didnt I have 4 !! - Sara Winter

 OMG, this is seriously getting more difficult with every challenge, our entrants are advanced - sooooo many beautiful ones to choose from..Had to write them really fast as I might change my mind - Louise Fraenell


See what you are doing to us - but PLEASE don't stop - we LOVE it even though this used to be easy. I do believe I get the easy job of tallying the votes and not actually voting these days - LOL. So with the votes all tallied up for this week we'd like to congratulate our winner..........


Jenny Hodges {22}

There is just so much to love about this beautiful card Jenny has created including her gorgeous soft colouring, layout and those fabulous flowers. then there's the beautiful sentiment stamp that finishes off the romantic feel of everything perfectly. If you want to see more of Jenny's work you can check out her blog HERE.

Jenny can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

We also have yet another amazing Top 5 for you. These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge. 

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx


5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 5! Jenny you deserve it, your project is amazing. Congrats to all the ladies.
    Thanks Debbie and the design team for your gorgeous inspirations.
    Hugs,
    Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youippeeeeee!!! Thank you so much for choosing me as TOP 5!.. I am so PROUD !!!! :o) Smiling Smiling Smiling!!! And Congratulations to all of the other TOP 5 too..and Winner! :o)
    Have a Great Weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh woweeeee! Thank you so much lovely Ladies - You already know how chuffed I am right?!!! Congrats to the top 5 lovelies too, what super-duper creations :D Yay!!! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Jenny !!!! and also all the winner ;)
    the ultimate is, thank you so much MDUC gorgeous ladies .. so happy me {hugssss}

    ReplyDelete