Saturday, July 13, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #204 {Kathrin's Choice- Shabby} - Winner and Top 5

The MDUC gals always think I have a tough job writing up the Winner's Post each week but I have to say I love doing it because it means I don't have to VOTE for the winners - LOL! This week was a prime example of WHY I would rather type up a post than vote - it's just soooo hard to narrow it down to only a few votes when the standard of entries is soooo high! I know our DT come up with some amazing inspiration but I have to say you certainly repay us in kind - we love seeing your gorgeous work and it only inspires us to do better each week.

Well with that said the gals DID manage to narrow it down to one winner and this week we'd like to congratulate.....


Elena F{22}

What an amazing beach scene Elena has created here - I love the frantage'd elements and all the little details here - it's like a treasure hunt on a card! If you want to check out more of Elena's gorgeous work you can check out her blog HERE.

Elena can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

We also have an amazing Top Five for you. These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are all linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge - it's something a little bit special...

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

2 comments:

  1. WOW; Oh my! One million thanks for select me winner!. Congrats all top 5. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card among your top 5, with so many fabulous entries I feel truly honoured and will wear my badge with pride.
    Congratulations to all the other winners.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete