Saturday, September 7, 2013

MDUC Challenge #212 (Sara chooses Lace) Winner and Top 5

Hi There
Debbie D here today while our gorgeous Debbie P takes a well earned holiday.
 
Yes we have our winner of Sara's Challenge  Lovely Lace.
All the entries were super amazing as always. It is always so difficult to choose a winner when they are all so stunning.
Thank you all so much for taking part in our challenge, but without further ado the winner this week is.........
13-Barbara
BARBARA GR
 
My jaw certainly hit the floor when I saw this card. Barbara's colouring is simply divine.
Camilla's words were ''The colours decorations, and the selection of Tilda reminds me of summer for a long time  The beautiful painting hit my heart with an "OMG"!''
You can see the rest of Barbara's blog HERE.. Believe me you wont be disappointed.
 
Barbara can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your prize and winners badge.
 
 
We cant let you go without seeing our amazing top 5

19- Giada Giungi
47-Britt
44-Nicole
37-Yuri
1-Pysselfroken

Great aren't they?
Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is!

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge.

See You Soon
Hugs
Debbie D and the MDUC Girlies xx


 
 


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh thanks so much for choosing my Card Top 5! Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!!! I'm very happy that you have chosen my card as a winner of this challenge!!! Thank you for all your lovely comments!!!
    Congratulations to all ladies from top 5!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m so happy and honoured to be in your Top 5! Thank you fabulou Design team ladies so much for choosing me and for your gorgeous inspirations.
    Hugs,
    Yuri x

    ReplyDelete