Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenges and our 5th birthday celebration!
Yes, MDUC is 5 years old this week and we're celebrating with a birthday theme.
We are very generously sponsored by Magnolia Stamps for this challenge and have been given the
Lost and Found Stamp club set to give away!
For this challenge we're going to choose the winner RANDOMLY.
We also have some sad news to share with you. Our gorgeous Debbie P is leaving MDUC, this is the last challenge she will be playing with us.
Debbie has been here since the beginning, she was one of the founders of MDUC.
She leaves a great big hole in our lovely little MDUC family.
Debbie - we wish you all the very best in your future crafty endeavours. We are lucky to have you as our friend and we will never be far. Thank you so much for your commitment over the last 5 years. You have been the glue to hold us all together, our DT big sister. We love you!
With the sad news over, lets check out our fabulous DT inspiration:
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.